Founded in 1908, our client is one of the oldest and most respected carpet importers in the country. As a leader in design and construction, they offer a full line of casual, lifestyle and traditional imported rugs available in a wide assortment of sizes and varieties. of buildings. Each collection is carefully selected to be hand-knotted, hand-crocheted, hand-tufted or hand-woven from China and India or machine-made Wilton Woven rugs from Turkey and India.
Job description responsibilities include:
• Generate accurate and timely monthly internal financial statements and year-end financial statements
• Liaison with external accountants on annual audited financial statements and corporate and individual tax returns
• Finance management
• Generation of forecasts for the factor
• Generate monthly profit and loss projections
• Maintain, analyze and synthesize general ledger accounts
• Use of external services to prepare bi-weekly payroll
• Prepare month-end and year-end closings, including account analyses, journal entries, accrued liabilities and reconciliations
• Supervise accounts payable
• Supervise customer accounts
• Insurance management
• Maintain employee benefit plans, including health plans and 401(K)
• Prepare month-end/annual commissions, property tax returns, bank reports and other required documents.
• Analyze manufacturing costs and maintain inventory costing system
• Ad-Hoc projects required
Required Skills :
• Proficiency in Excel, QuickBooks, Outlook and Word is required. Knowledge of SAP Business One is a plus.
• Well organized with ability to prioritize
• Able to manage people
• Analytical skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail and deadlines
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Strong work ethic
Interested members should email their resume to Mr. Tony Granger at [email protected] Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper’s Friends of the Firm program. Be sure to include Job #1818 in the subject line and copy [email protected] to your email.