Job title: Accountant
Location: Ajah, Lagos
We are looking for a detail-oriented accountant to assist the finance department. The candidate must maintain financial records, verify inaccuracies in invoices and handle general account queries.
- Reconcile institution application portal records with bank statement
- Monitoring of all payments.
- Prepare resident performance reports in terms of expenses incurred and income generated.
- Set up a new resident on the company app and troubleshoot resident payment issues
- Review accounts payable vouchers for maintenance and repair costs.
- Track expenses and budgets
- Contribute to the development and review of annual operating budgets and performance projections.
- Financial record keeping
- Verification of invoices and confirmation of payments
- Resolution of general ledger accounts
- Handling account queries
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- BSc/HND in Accounting or any related field
- At least 3 years of professional experience as an Account Manager
- Proficiency in MS Excel and SAGE
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills
- Able to work well in a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Candidates residing on the island are strongly advised to apply.