Kingston, Jamaica – January 31, 2022
NCB FINANCIAL GROUP LIMITED PROVIDES GENERAL ANNUAL INSTRUCTIONS
NCB Financial Group Limited (“NCBFG”) will hold its Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) in a hybrid manner on Friday, February 4, 2022 at 10:30 a.m. All registered shareholders, regardless of location, will have the opportunity to attend and vote on resolutions raised at the AGM electronically.
Special instructions for entering appear below:
Registration will be mandatory to attend the GA. Shareholders and non-shareholders are invited to use the link below to register for the AGM (this works best with Chrome):
Shareholders will need their JCSD account number in order to complete registration and be able to vote on resolutions raised at the AGM. If you need help obtaining this account number, you can do one of the following:
- Contact your stockbroker;
- Review your dividend check or remittance advice for “Account Number”; Where
- Contact the Jamaica Central Securities Depository Registration Services Unit at (876) 967-3271 or by email at [email protected].
Non-shareholders can also attend the meeting if they register as guests via this same link.
Upon completion of registration and verification, an email link and password will be sent to the same email address used for registration. The link and password should not be shared with anyone. Each will work for a single user.
The deadline for registration is February 2, 2022.
Attendance and participation
- The AGM will begin at 10:30 a.m. on Friday, February 4, 2022.
- The AGM Notice, Proxy Form and 2021 Annual Report are currently available on the following websites:
Page 1 of 2
They have also been made available on the following sites:
- Registered shareholders and guests will be able to join and participate in the AGM using the information provided by email at the end of the registration process.
- The AGM will be streamed live on the NCBFG website at www.myncb.comas well as the National Commercial Bank Jamaica Limited YouTube page for everyone around the world to view, whether or not they register on the AGM website.
- Participants will be muted for the duration of the meeting and will not be allowed to unmute for verbal communication.
- Individuals are strongly encouraged to submit any questions relating to the audited accounts prior to the AGM by send to [email protected]so that they can be addressed during presentations and/or during the meeting. During the AGM, questions can only be submitted through the app’s question and answer functionality and we will seek to address as many as possible that are relevant to the proceedings, in “audited accounts” or ” designated questions and answers. part of the meeting agenda.
- The voting of shareholders on all resolutions appearing on the Notice of Meeting will be done electronically. Only registered shareholders or their proxies may vote on the resolutions. Voting can take place before the start of the AGM.
Instructional videos on “How to Register” and “How to Vote” are available on the AGM website.
Individuals experiencing problems with the registration process or who have questions regarding registration and attendance at the AGM should email our Registrar at [email protected]
About NCB Financial Group
NCB Financial Group Limited was incorporated in April 2016 to be licensed under the Banking Services Act as the financial holding company of National Commercial Bank Jamaica Limited (“NCBJ”). The NCB Group is Jamaica’s largest and most profitable financial services group, with roots dating back to 1837. Through the bank (NCBJ) and wealth management, life and general insurance subsidiaries and offshore banking group, the NCB Group offers a wide range of financial products and services to meet the needs of individuals and businesses. The NCB Group comprises NCBJ, NCB Capital Markets Limited and its subsidiaries in Barbados and Caymans, NCB Insurance Agency and Fund Managers Limited, NCB (Cayman) Limited, Clarien Group Limited and its subsidiaries in Bermuda, Guardian Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries as well than NCB Merchant Bank (Trinidad and Tobago) Limited in Trinidad and Tobago.
– To finish –
NCB Financial Group Limited
32 Trafalgar Road | Kingston 10 | Jamaica WI www.myncb.com
Camille Glenister, Manager – Group Marketing and Communications
Tel: 876-553-0169 | E-mail: [email protected]
Jacqueline De Lisser, Head – Group Investor Relations & Financial Advisory
Tel: 876-935-2540 | E-mail: [email protected]
Page 2 of 2