PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 10th installment: Prime Minister Narendra Modi released Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi’s 10th installment on January 1, 2022. In case of questions and details, farmers can log on to Prime Minister Kisan’s official website at pmkisan.gov. in.
Watch the Zee Business live stream below:
Under the PM-KISAN scheme, all landowning farming families receive a financial benefit of Rs 6,000 per year per family, payable in three equal installments of Rs 2,000 each, every four months.
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s 10th installment transferred an amount of over Rs 20,000 crore to over 10 crore beneficiary farming families.
How to check the 10th installment?
Farmers need to know the process to verify the last installment. The process is as follows:
1. Visit the official website www.pmkisan.gov.in
2. Click on the farmer’s corner shown on the homepage of the official website
3. Click on the beneficiary list option
4. Correctly select your state, district/sub-district, block and village details
5. Click on get report option
6. Click on the list of beneficiaries appears on the screen
7. Check your name and confirm
8. Return to the pmksny homepage.
9. Click the Beneficiary Status button again
10. Enter your Aadhaar card details, or your mobile number, or your account number
11. Click the get date button
12. The status of your installment payment will appear on the screen
What if you haven’t received your deposit?
However, various reasons have been identified by the Union government for the failure of transactions under the PM-KISAN program, such as closed/transferred account, invalid IFSC, inactive account, inactive account, the amount exceeds the limit set on the account by the bank for credit/debit per transaction. , expired account holder, blocked or frozen account, inactive aadhaar, network outage, etc.
Now, in order to address issues of failed transactions and process payment to registered farm families, a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) has been developed and forwarded to States/UTs for necessary actions on their part. In cases where remedial action needs to be taken by the States/UTs, these failed transaction records are opened to the respective State/UT for remediation under the “Remediation Module” tab of the PM-KISAN portal. Thereafter, all failed transaction records are restated for payment of the respective installment under the PM-KISAN program.
In addition, the government has classified the definition of family for the scheme as husband, wife and minor children. The state government and UT administration will identify farm families eligible for assistance in accordance with program guidelines. The fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. There are different exclusion categories for the scheme.
In case of further details and queries, eligible farmers can log on to the official website of PM Kisan at pmkisan.gov.in.