Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: The central government has already announced that the 9th tranche of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be credited to the beneficiaries’ account on August 9. And as always, the Center will transfer Rs 2000 to the accounts of registered farmers. But beneficiaries must check if they registered correctly for the 9th installment, otherwise they may not receive the amount on the due date. However, beneficiaries should check whether or not their name is on the list.Also Read – Government Focuses on Manufacturing and Export Sector: PM Modi Speaks to Heads of Indian Missions Abroad
According to the updates, the money from the last installment of about 50 lakh farmers across the country is still on hold as it could not be credited due to the missing name on the list or other errors. Read also – Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award renamed in honor of Major Dhyan Chand; Congress calls this “unfortunate”
If you are a beneficiary of this scheme and want to know whether the money will come this time around or not, then you need to check your status by visiting the official website. Also, if the deposit has not been credited, you need to know what to do next about it. Also Read – PM Narendra Modi hails wrestler Ravi Dahiya for winning silver medal at Tokyo 2020 Olympics
Here’s how you should check your name and status on the official website:
- Visit PM Kisan’s official website first https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Here you will have the option “Farmers Corner” on the right side.
- Click on the “List of beneficiaries” option here. After that, a new page will open.
- On the new page, fill in the details for your state, district, sub-district, block, and village.
- After that click on Get Report. Here you will get the full list of beneficiaries.
However, beneficiaries should not make such mistakes on the official website when registering.
- The farmer’s name must be in English.
- The name of the applicant in the application form and in the bank account must be the same.
- You must not make any mistakes when writing the IFSC code of the bank, the bank account number and the name of the village.
- You need to know the updated IFSC code after the merger of some banks. Thus, the candidate must update his new IFSC code.
Here’s how to fix these errors:
- First of all, you need to go to the pmkisan.gov.in website.
- After that you need to click on the ‘Farmers Corner’ option.
- Then you will see the ‘Aadhaar Edit’ option.
- Here you can make corrections to your Aadhaar number.
- If you entered your bank account number incorrectly, then you will need to contact the Ministry of Agriculture office or Lekhpal to have it corrected.