- Thinksynq can connect strategy and execution not only by thinking about “how it should be done”, but also by foreseeing all execution challenges and setting the stage to meet them
- Thinksynq’s extensive and deep operational expertise will bolster much-needed execution accuracy
- Experienced hand not only asks the right questions but also provides appropriate solutions
Thinksynq, an execution-focused, professionally-led consulting firm, offers a complete end-to-end solution for growth-stage startups.
Two areas stand out in the effectiveness of execution – conflict resolutions and problem solving. Operations management is almost always an arena for conflict resolution at all levels – channel partners, employees, customers, investors and many others. Having successfully navigated these conflicts in a wide range of scenarios and business climates, Thinksynq can build resilience by confronting the conflicts and offering sustainable solutions to the challenge. Identifying problems requires asking the right questions and also looking at the right areas. Thinksynq, due to its multidimensional experience, can not only properly define the problem, but also drill down and uncover the inherent causes and finally put in place lasting solutions. Operating with a narrow lens, most of the time, the operational workforce of the startup does not solve the main problem, hence the operations keep creating surprises.
In the multi-dimensional business areas of a startup, Thinksynq keeps track of
- Business model – well-experienced advisory team at thinsynq reviews –
the sustainability of the current model and the development of alternative models. Properly measure the unit economy and identify opportunities to make it work. Consider technology enablement to improve cost and efficiency. To effectively manage operations, design the right organizational structure with clear deliverables for each role.
- Commercial management – product-market adequacy, sales force – sizing and identification of skills. Improve sales effectiveness by tracking the right metrics and properly configuring results reward.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable – assess the adequacy of credit terms and set the stage for a longer credit period. Design of the receivables management system. Reconciliations of debtor and creditor accounts and establishing processes to ensure timely and correct reconciliations. Finally, make the collection process less person-dependent and more process-driven.
- Cash Flow Management – The range of work in this space would cover budget system and controls and fund requirement sizing. Rationalization of expenditure and evaluation of the effectiveness of expenditure. In an objective assessment of the competitive advantages built through cash consumption, reduce unnecessary expenses and provide a longer track with available cash.
Thinksynq’s work in the startup space spans a wide range of industries – EM3 – Technology Enabled Agricultural Mechanization, Safe Harvest – Pesticide Free, On-Farm Staples, iMax – Ed-tech. WayCool – Well funded Agritech company dealing with both fresh and staple foods, Lithium – Electric Vehicles. Aspada Lighthouse – Large venture capital fund invested in 27 different start-ups. Resonate – consumer electronics. Aaha Stores – Office Supplies (B2B) Platform, Big Jump – Startup Labor Provider, Naruvi Hospitals – Multi-Specialty Green Field Project
Laymen Agro – Farm to Fork Startup and Vortex Engineering – ATM Suppliers.
Founded in 2007, thinksynq is an execution-focused consulting firm led by professionals with over 100 years of experience in the corporate world. The Thinksynq team with diverse capabilities in strategy, finance, sales, CRM, marketing, HR and technology helps start-ups address execution challenges and build operations resilience. To find out more visit www.thinksynq.in